Friday, July 3, 2015

Get Your Google Going!




This summer, when I'm not out fishing, I have been researching, and learning a lot about Google. This blog will be dedicated to All Things Google.


I have met some wonderful teachers who are creating and sharing very cool information. Today I came across a link to Alice Keeler's blog ,she is a serious Google tech. One of the activities she created and shared is called Gamify Searching Google Drive , it is a great exercise for learning how to navigate your Google docs. 
Another person that I have learned a lot from, Bob Petitto shared his activity to help teachers learn some tricks about Google Chrome, 30-day chrome challenge for staff.




I will share what I find, hopefully you will find this information helpful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment